A mainstay of the Columbia Basin for over fifty-five years, Vista Veterinary Hospital was originally Highlands Veterinary Clinic, built and directed by Dr. Ivor Evans in 1956. The name changed to Vista Veterinary Hospital in 1981, and the facility was renovated and expanded to 8,000 square feet in 1996. Dr. Kathy Batdorf came aboard as an associate veterinarian in 2001 and Dr. Matt Stidham joined the practice in 2007. Dr. Michelle Meyer joined the practice in 2012 and Dr. Geoffrey Goebel in 2017. In 2020, Dr. Michelle Bouchey joined the practice.
Proudly, Vista Veterinary Hospital has been an accredited AAHA® (American Animal Hospital Association) hospital since 1959, a distinction earned by only 14 percent of small animal practices. Designation in the top tier of hospitals represents its adherence to exacting standards for quality animal medical care and comprehensive facility specifications.